Privacy Details for your Data Protection
Contacting Thistle Excursions, 64 High Street, Invergordon IV18 0DH
Conditions for processing personal information:
If you have contacted us and provided us with your personal information, we will use your information only with your consent. You are free to withdraw your consent at any time but if you do so then we will be unable to continue assisting you. It will only be used in the processing for documents and information relating to Thistle Excursions. We will not pass on your information to any third party unrelated to Thistle Excursions, or companies who do not need to have it.
Where we have been given information about other people then we use this information because it is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in your interest by Thistle Excursions and in order for us to carry out our functions as your tour guide.
- Access your information – you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you.
- Correcting your information – We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date. Therefore you may ask us to correct any personal information about you that you believe does not meet these standards.
- Deletion of your information – you have the right to ask us to delete personal information about you where:
- you think that we no longer need to hold the information for the purposes for which it was originally obtained;
- we are using that information with your consent and you have withdrawn your consent;
- you have a genuine objection to our use of your personal information;
- our use of your personal information is contrary to law or other legal obligations.
- Objecting to how we may use your information – You have the right at any time to tell us to stop using your personal information. We will only use your information to provide you with general updates on Thistle’s activities with your consent.
- Restricting how we may use your information – in some cases, you may ask us to restrict how we use your personal information. This right might apply, for example, where we are checking the accuracy of personal information that we hold about you. This right might also apply if we no longer have a basis for using your personal information but you don't want us to delete the data. Where this right is applied it will mean that we may only use the relevant personal information with your consent, for legal claims or where there are other public interest grounds to do so.
Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Who we share your information with:
Thistle Excursions will only pass on your information to any company dealing directly with the excursion that we have provided to you. We do not generally pass personal details of our customers onto anyone else unless we are required to do so by law or where this is in connection with a criminal investigation.
How to withdraw your consent:
Withdrawing consent to use your information – Where we use your personal information with your consent you may withdraw that consent at any time and we will stop using your personal information for the purpose(s) for which consent was given.
We do not make use of automated decision-making processes or profiling.
All data which I hold is held within the UK.
If you are unhappy about how we have handled your personal information we would be happy if you raised this with Thistle Excursions directly in the first instance. However, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office, who can be contacted by post at:
Information Commissioner's Office,Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
By phone on 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745.
Visit their website for more information at https://ico.org.uk/concerns